HYATT REGENCY MAUI RESORT AND SPA
200 Nohea Kai Drive
Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
Set on 40 acres on Ka’anapali Beach, the completely-reimagined Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa is a getaway in paradise. Enjoy Hawaiian hospitality with stargazing, stay loose on the links with oceanfront golf, or unwind at our beachfront spa.
- Our hotel block at the Hyatt Regency Maui is full. We have a waiting list, but it is quite lengthy. If rooms become available due to cancellations, we will contact people on the wait list. If you would like to be added to the wait list, contact Sue Girsch at Admin@vlihawaii.com.
- The Maui Sheraton and Westin currently have space available at their standard rates. Conference rates are not available at these hotels. Links to the hotels are provided below.
- Rental properties in the Kaanapali area are also an option through popular programs such as VRBO or Airbnb.
Make Ancillary Arrangements Soon
- Make your car rental reservation as soon as possible.
- If you have specific activities you would like to participate in (snorkeling, zip lining, etc,), make those reservations soon.
We have added a new feature for your convenience when scheduling activities in Maui. You may now book your activities and your spa treatments online through our website.
Our hotel block at the Hyatt Regency Maui is full.
- Resort/Mountain View:
- Partial Ocean View:
- Ocean View:
- Ocean Front:
Hotel rates are for single or double occupancy and subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 14.167%) in effect at time of check in. Each extra person sharing a room will be charged an additional $80 plus tax per night. There will be no charge for children under the age of 18 sharing the same room with their parents and utilizing existing bedding. When making a reservation, two nights room plus tax will be required.
The above rates will be available from January 13-23, 2023. For dates outside this range, contact the hotel directly at 877-803-7534, provide the group code of PARA.
If your request for dates is denied by the system, the problem may be that you are trying to reserve dates outside of our block – or in a room category that has been filled. While we block a few rooms on either side of the Institute, we do not take rooms a week or so before or after the conference. If you get a bounce – try changing the dates and/or room type.
Reservations must be received by December 12, 2022. All reservations after that date will be on a space available basis at the Hotel’s then current available rate. Cancellations must be received 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a two night room and tax fee.
GRATUITIES AND ADDITIONAL EXPENSES
||$40.00 per night (plus tax)
||$25.00 per night (plus tax)
||$13.50 (plus tax) per person round trip. (suggested) Gratuity for bell staff is at your discretion.
||$6.00 per day (suggested) at your discretion.
Resort fee has been waived but guests will receive the following amenities: (Amenities are subject to change)
- Two reusable keepsake water bottles, per room, per stay, upon arrival
- 24 hour access to oceanfront Stay Fit Gym
- Cultural programs including lei making, hula lessons, wildlife tours, and koi feedings
- In-room coffee and tea
- Concierge services
- Daily yoga/fitness classes
- Resort shuttle service in Ka’anapali
- Unlimited daily tennis or basketball court time, tennis balls, racquets, and basketballs included
- Fresh flower lei greeting upon arrival
- Beach Portrait Session and 5x7 print from Grins2Go at Hyatt Regency Maui
- 25% off non-discounted green fees at Ka’anapali Golf Courses
- 10% discount on all non-sale apparel items at the Ka’anapali Golf Courses Pro Shop
- 24-hour access to pool towels throughout the resort
- Backpack beach chair usage for all guestroom occupants
The Kahului International Airport (airport code OGG) is approximately 27 miles from the hotel. The hotel does not provide shuttle service.