JOIN US LIVE AND IN-PERSON FOR OUR 25TH YEAR
The 25th Annual Volunteer Leadership Institute will return, in-person, January 19 – 22, 2022
at the Fairmont Orchid Hotel on the Big Island. The optional Bonus Session will be held on January 18th.
The Institute which has provided critical insights into better governance and leadership for a quarter of a century will
feature speakers and topics designed to heighten the effectiveness of your leadership group.
Due to the overwhelming response to the Institute, we may have to cap registration this fall for the first time! To secure your place, be sure to complete the online registration at www.vlihawaii.com.
- Our hotel block at the Fairmont Orchid is full. We have a waiting list, but it is quite lengthy. If rooms become available due to cancellations, we will contact people on the wait list. If you would like to be added to the wait list, contact Sue Girsch at Admin@vlihawaii.com.
- We have NOT been able to secure an overflow option. We have provided links to properties nearby. These properties will NOT offer our conference rates. See links on the Hotel Page.
- Make your car rental reservation as soon as possible.
- If you have specific activities you would like to participate in (snorkeling, zip lining, etc,), make those reservations soon.
Take a few minutes to complete your Institute registration and reserve your accommodations at the Fairmont. Take advantage of our early-bird and multiple-attendee discounts.
All attendees need to register, even those that received a credit for VLI 2021. If you have a credit it will be reflected on your invoice.
How to Register
- Institute Registration
- Register after October 1st
- Guest Registration
- Bonus Session
Registration includes all Institute materials. Lunch on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Breakfast on Thursday,
Friday and Saturday and Dinner in Paradise on Friday
SPECIAL INCENTIVES FOR MULTIPLE REGISTRATIONS
When you register six attendees your credit union becomes eligible for the following special incentive:
- The seventh attendee receives a complimentary registration
OPTIONAL BONUS PROGRAM
We are offering an Optional Bonus Program on Tuesday, January 18, 2022. Cost for the Bonus Program is $425 and includes lunch.
- Audit/Supervisory Committee Workshop
- Setting Strategic Vison – Foresight and Risk for Complex and Uncertain Futures
REGISTERED GUEST PROGRAM
We welcome guests of attendees to join our Guest Program. The Program includes the following:
- Guest Program Orientation on Wednesday
- Breakfast with the attendees on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Lunch on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Hula lessons
- Guest activity
- Dinner in Paradise on Friday night
- Guest Program Cost - $775 per person
Attendees can earn continuing professional education credits. This institute meets
the following standards:
- CPE credits earned: up to 23
- Program level: overview
- Delivery method: group-live
- Preparation: no advanced preparation is needed
- Prerequisites: not required for this program
The Rochdale Paragon Group is registered with the National Association of State
Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education
on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final
authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry
of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417.
Web site: www.nasba.org
The Volunteer Leadership Institute - Hawaii provides a positive, harassment-free
conference experience for everyone. Please click here
to see our policy.