Volunteer Leadership Institute - Hawaii 2021
JANUARY 20-23, 2021
BONUS SESSION - JANUARY 19, 2021
As credit unions grow in complexity and scope the knowledge and skills of leadership teams must keep pace.
For twenty-four years the Volunteer Leadership Institute-Hawaii has dedicated itself to supporting this advancement. Our sessions feature prominent speakers from inside and outside the credit union industry to advise attendees on changes in regulation, upcoming trends and emerging governance practices.
The Institutes also provide a valuable environment for networking and sharing best practices. We encourage you to involve as many of your volunteers and executive team members as possible so they can share information, discuss insights together, create long-lasting peer relationships and commit to taking action.
A full agenda will be available soon, but the Institute will feature:
- Moving on after Corona Virus - what’s next
- Regulator updates
- Credit union movement initiatives
- Best practices in cybersecurity
- Power of diversity and inclusion
- Economic forecasts
- New trends in governance
- Likely impacts of policy from the administration
- Challenges and opportunities from FinTech
- Institute Registration - $1,795
- Register after October 1st - $1,895
- Guest Registration - $650
- Bonus Session - $425
Registration includes all Institute materials. Lunch on Wednesday, Thursday and
Friday. Breakfast on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and Dinner in Paradise on Friday.
SPECIAL INCENTIVES FOR MULTIPLE REGISTRATIONS
When you register six paid attendees your credit union becomes eligible for the following special incentives:
- The seventh attendee receives a complimentary registration
- The registration for your CEO will also be complimentary
Optional Bonus Program
We are offering an Optional Bonus Program on Tuesday, January 19, 2021. Cost for the Bonus Program is $425 and includes lunch. The sessions are:
- Governing Through a Crisis
- A Volunteer's Guide to Credit Unions
We welcome guests of attendees to join our Guest Program. The Program includes the following:
- Guest Program Orientation on Wednesday
- Breakfast with the attendees on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Lunch on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Hula lessons
- Guest activity
- Dinner in Paradise on Friday night
- Guest Program Cost - $650 per person
VLI Cancellation Policy
We know the world is still in an uncertain state, to eliminate the risk to your credit union we will waive all cancellation fees for the 2021 Institute.
Attendees can earn continuing professional education credits. This institute meets
the following standards:
- CPE credits earned: up to 23
- Program level: overview
- Delivery method: group-live
- Preparation: no advanced preparation is needed
- Prerequisites: not required for this program
The Rochdale Paragon Group is registered with the National Association of State
Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education
on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final
authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry
of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417.
Web site: www.nasba.org
The Volunteer Leadership Institute - Hawaii provides a positive, harassment-free
conference experience for everyone. Please click here
to see our policy.