Thank you to our loyal VLI attendees! Your response to the 2024 Institute has been overwhelming!
Effective April 25, we have reached the maximum number of attendees that the facilities at the hotel can accommodate. As a result we have closed registrations.
We will keep a wait list for the Institute. If you are interested in getting on the wait list contact Sue Girsch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dealing with Extraordinary Demand
As many of you are aware we have had record-setting demand for attendance at VLI-Hawaii in January 2024.
We appreciate the confidence you have in the quality of our program and are working hard to accommodate as many of you as we can.
- We are trying to add more rooms at the Hyatt and investigating arrangements at other hotels.
- Make a back-up hotel reservation at one of the local hotels or condos. Be sure this reservation can be cancelled when/if your spot on the waiting list opens. A few suggestions include:
- Royal Sonesta (formerly the Marriott) Kauai Resort Lihue
- Sheraton Kauai Resort
- Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu
We know it is frustrating to deal with wait lists and back-up plans. We will work with you to try to find a satisfactory solution.
SPECIAL INCENTIVES FOR MULTIPLE REGISTRATIONS
When you register and pay for six attendees the seventh attendee receives a complimentary registration. Complimentary registrations will be applied at conclusion of the Institute.
OPTIONAL BONUS PROGRAM
We are offering an Optional Bonus Program on Tuesday, January 23rd. Cost for the Bonus Program is $425 and includes lunch. The sessions are:
- Credit Union Fundamentals for New and Tenured CU Officials
- CU of 2034 Transformation of next 10 years will be greater than the last 100 years
REGISTERED GUEST PROGRAM
We welcome guests of attendees to join our Guest Program. The Program includes the following:
- Guest Program Orientation on Wednesday
- Breakfast on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Lunch on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Dinner in Paradise Luau on Friday night
- Guest Program Cost - $700 per person
VLI CANCELLATION POLICY
- More than 30 days before the start of the institute: No cancellation fee: 100% refund
- Less than 30 days before the start of the institute: 50% of registration amountt
- Registration is transferable to another attendee.
Rochdale Paragon Group is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org. Volunteer Leadership Institute will offer up to 23.5 CPE credits
The Volunteer Leadership Institute - Hawaii provides a positive, harassment-free
conference experience for everyone. Please click here
to see our policy.